Hash Brown Egg Bake
Step by Step Instructions
- Remove the silver skin on the back of the ribs. Season the meat side of the ribs with garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper. Place all 3 prepared baby back rib racks in the perforated steamer pan bone side down. Place sliced onions evenly over the racks of ribs.
- Pull out lower oven rack; place the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin pan securely onto oven rack.
- Fill the Water Basin pan with 4 cups of Apple juice and put perforated Steamer pan with food in place. Cover with lid.
- Roll the oven rack into the oven, connecting the Steamer Attachment via the Attachment Hub in back of oven.
- Select START to steam for 80 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, pull out oven rack with Steamer Attachment and remove the lid. Pour the BBQ sauce over the ribs, covering completely. Roll the oven rack back into the oven, re-connecting the Steamer Attachment.
- Steam for another 20 minutes without the lid.
- Remove ribs from oven. Cut into 3-bone servings.
- 3 Racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 Large White Onion; cut in half; then cut into half inch slices
- 1 T. Garlic Powder
- 2 T. Kosher Salt
- 3 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 32 oz. Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups Apple Juice