4-Cycle Dishwasher with ProScrub® and Heat Dry Options
The ProScrub® Option is an ideal solution for casserole dishes and other large platters that require concentrated cleaning of carmelized or baked-on messes. The wash system delivers better results (combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands' highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid).
Features and Details
- Shelves on either side of the upper rack that fold down to accommodate items such as cups. Each shelf includes molded indents to keep stemware in place.
- Four durable stainless steel wash arms improve cleaning performance by distributing water precisely and powerfully around the dishwasher.
- Fully integrated console forms clean lines and integrates with other appliances by concealing the control panel.
- The Heat Dry option delivers faster and more complete drying by activating a recessed heating element during the drying cycle.
- Premium adjusters make it easy to raise or lower the upper rack for optimal loading space, and the SatinGlide® System allows the rack to move almost effortlessly.
- The ProScrub® Option helps eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing by removing stubborn messes like seared or baked-on foods.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - Tier II
- Optimum Wash Sensor : Optimum Wash Sensor
- Normal Cycle : Yes
- Number of Cycles : 4
- Hi Temp Wash Option : Yes
- Number of Options : 6
- 4 Stainless Steel Wash Arms : 4 Arm
- Built-In Hard Food Disposer : Yes
- One Hour Wash Cycle : One Hour Wash
- Light/China Cycle : Yes
- Heated Dry Option : Yes
- EQ Wash System : Point Chopper w/ Dynamic Fills
- Sani-Rinse Option : Yes
- Durakote Nylon Racks : Nylon
- Commerical Grade Stainless Steel Tub : Stainless
- Tub Design : Tall Tub
- Sound Tested DBA : 49
- SatinGlide Plus Rack Glides : Satin Glide
- Lower Rack : 2 Fold-Down Tines
- Capacity : 15 Place Settings
- Upper Rack : 2 Fold-Down Tines
- Premium Easy Lift Upper Rack Adjuster : Premium - 2 Position
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified : Yes
- Electricity KWH per Year : 288 kWh per Year
Use & Care Guide